Bonfire Night the 5th November!
Posted: 5th November 2018
Tonight, is 'Bonfire Night' the 5th November! Have you done all you can to reduce your pets stress?
- Stay home. Firework noises are scary and unfamiliar, don’t leave your pet alone with them.
- Walk your dog before it gets dark, before the noises start. Always keep them on a lead, so they cannot sun off.
- Make sure your pets are indoors where it’s safe.
- Loud TV or music will help distract your pet from what’s happening outside.
- If your pet seems unsettled, use their favourite toy or game to distract them.
- Provide your pet with somewhere to hide.
- Keep your doors, windows and curtains closed to minimise the noise.
- If your pet seeks attention, give it. If they are settled and calm, be sure to praise them.